Doreen Teo is an Executive Coach and Trainer. She coaches executives and leaders to achieve breakthroughs and thrive on challenging changes at various stages of their career. An executive coach with counseling expertise, she empowers her clients to maximize their potential and performance through deeper understanding and management of their thoughts, emotions and behavior. Her work enables clients to focus on meeting performance expectation and delivering results without being derailed.
As a facilitative trainer, Doreen has over 18 years of practitioner-based experience delivering training programs across Asia Pacific. She is currently a member of BP faculty and a Mindgym Coach. Industries that she has provided talks/training include Banking and Finance, Government, IT, Oil & Gas etc. Examples of companies that she has delivered talks/training include AIA, BHI, BP, Commerzbank, First Gulf Bank, HP, Oracle, P&G and Singapore Armed Forces etc. Countries that she has conducted training include Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey and Vietnam.
Doreen has been facilitating training throughout her career, focusing on areas related to intra-interpersonal effectiveness and leadership development. She has delivered talks and training programs covering topics such as anger and anxiety management, career development, change and transition, coaching and facilitation, communication and influence, counselling skills, diversity and inclusion, effective planning, feedback skills, leadership skills and stress management etc. Industries that she has provided talks/training include banking and finance, government, IT, oil and gas.
Accreditations & Education
- Corporate Coach U Graduate, Coach U, USA
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming® Practitioner Certification, Mind Transformations, Singapore
- Master of Education (Training & Development), University of Sheffield, UK
- Bachelors of Arts (Hons), National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Member of International Association of Facilitators