Kaz is an experienced and influential multi-site Commercial and Operational Senior Executive, Performance Coach and Leadership Development expert. He has a strong track record of building highly productive teams, delivering award winning customer service and leading financially successful businesses whilst working for over 30 years with 4 of the UK´s leading companies.
Kaz’s role as an Associate Insights Practitioner, facilitator and Coach is to spread the gifts of Insight Discovery and all the associated learning solutions which are within the Insights Learning Portfolio.
Kaz’s passion, drive and motivation comes from helping individuals and teams across a wide range of sectors, at all levels, to enhance their capabilities and working relationships adding real tangible, practical and financial value. Kaz adopts a high energy and engaging facilitation style in his workshop delivery with the intention of connecting positively with his audience and allow them to have the confidence to have an immediate impact back in the workplace.
Kaz is also an award-winning multi-site Commercial and Operational Senior Executive and Performance Coach with over 33 years of ‘real time’ hands on leadership experience working with 4 of the UK’s leading Retail companies at both senior manager and director level. He seeks at all times to understand what makes employees bring their ‘A-Game’ to work and the leader’s role to facilitate this.
Kaz is also a certified Coach through the Lane 4 Leading for Success Programme, in association with Middlesex University (EMCC affiliation), offering his clients both individual and group coaching services. His coaching technique and feedback takes the form of creative questioning within a guiding structure. Kaz also delivers Coaching in Schools & FE Colleges; Leadership Behaviour Programmes; Competency-based Workshops; Mentoring, Recruitment and Talent Development; National Engagement Forums and Performance Management training.
He is also passionate about his own personal development in order to ‘sharpen his saw’ and is the most frequent attendee at Insights training events. In fact, he leads a facilitates CPD training for a group of 7 Insights Practitioners.
• Team Development – Working with both individual and teams at all levels and Kaz connects with key stakeholders to identify facilitated development solutions and delivering prescribed or bespoke programme’s including team effectiveness.
• ‘MY Insights’ – Kaz is also trained to deliver the new service of BTJ using the ‘My Insights’ web platform which introduces a dynamic and flexible approach to keeping learning alive. From content to conversation our workshops provide the most interactive and valuable time for your stories and how the learning comes alive in the workplace.
• Sales Team Development – Kaz has several examples of using Insights Discovery in helping Sales Teams globally to enhance and build on their sales performance by looking at various stages of the service journey.
• One to One and Team Coaching – Kaz has helped teams to set up learning sets and self-facilitated group coaching as well as provide one to one coaching for many clients. He has also delivered coaching in schools for heads of department and telephone coaching for global clients.
• Customer Service and Team Engagement Development – Kaz has helped to drive new customer service cultures for clients through his facilitation of the ‘ultimate customer service propositions’. This is supported through colleague development and national engagement forums.
• Presentations – Bringing Insights Discovery to life in the form of 1 hour/2 hour presentations for businesses, organisation’s and network events. This is also great for company conferences.