Sarah Williment is an organisational development and systems coach, ILM Certified Coach and Mentor, and Strengthscope® Practitioner. She is passionate about finding ways to enable us all to be our best selves at work, and in life more broadly. Her work is grounded in a whole systems approach, enabling people within teams and organisations to explore and build deeper understanding of the ways in which they show up and connect with those around them. Sarah’s commitment is to support all her clients in creating organisations where people can fulfil their true potential and achieve sustainable change.
Sarah has worked in many and varied leadership roles within the public and private sectors, specifically education, where she worked in skills development, e-learning, and policy. She played a key role, as Head of Policy, in the establishment of learndirect – the UK’s leading online course provider – in the early 2000’s, contributing to the creation of a learning network that reached in excess of one million learners.
Since stepping into consultancy, Sarah has worked in many sectors including manufacturing, engineering, sport, and research, and the third sector. Her work focuses on supporting organisations in building leadership and management capability, bringing about shifts in mindset and behavioural change, and unearthing purpose and values. The overarching aim being the creation of high performing and joyful cultures. She lives in Bath, and is a Director for a community interest company, also fulfilling a role as Programme Director for a community-based leadership programme in Bath, aimed at nurturing the city’s future talent and early career leaders.
Leadership and Management:
• Design, delivery, and facilitation of leadership development across many sectors including education, manufacturing, engineering, sport and charities/not-for-profit
• 1-1 coaching experience at all levels – C-suite; senior, middle and early career leaders and managers
• Strengths-based assessment, profiling and feedback using Strengthscope®
Subject Matter Expert:
• Leadership and team development
• Coaching and mentoring
• Online learning design and content development
Accreditations & Education:
• ILM Certified Coach & Mentor
• Strengthscope® Practitioner