Behavioural and Competency Framework Design
What is Behavioural and Competency Framework Design, and why does it matter to your business?
Behavioural Competency Framework provides the standards and expectations that leaders are required to deliver against to help your organisation achieve its goals.
In simple terms, a behaviour and competency framework gives you the structure to deliver success.
We work with you to define the steps your leaders and employees need to take in order to be successful in their roles, and how this impacts the business as a whole. This gives everyone a clear view of how their efforts link to business success.
Who is it for?
For Businesses looking to enable their leaders to assess their people against a set of competency standards that improve overall business performance.
By collecting and combining competency information, you can create a standardised approach to performance that’s clear and accessible to all of your employees.
We can deliver your learning in person, virtually or via elearning.
Bespoke Behavioral Competency Framework training programmes designed and built for your Leaders & Managers.
Bespoke Behavioral Competency Framework courses designed and built for your Leaders & Managers.
Bespoke Behavioral Competency Framework workshops designed and built for your Leaders & Managers.
The impact it will have
Creating and implementing a behaviour and competency framework will not only allow your employees to work more effectively and achieve their potential, but there are also valuable business benefits.
Linking personal performance with corporate goals and values makes it easy for your staff to see their impact on the business.
It will enable you to:
- Effectively measure that your people demonstrate the skills and behaviours to grow your business.
- Hire the right people for your organisation based on their skills, attitudes and behaviours, increasing productivity and reducing attrition.
- Performance manage and reward people more effectively by recognising exceptional performance and addressing any development issues.
- Identify skill and competency gaps more efficiently to build targeted development initiatives focusing on key skills and behaviours.
- Plan and execute effective talent management and succession plans that will retain and grow talent, allowing for future resource planning.
- Improve performance and reduce costs by having the right people with the right skills and behaviours focusing on your business priorities.
The process to build your learning programme
Consultation discussions focusing on MPI inside out approach
Storyboarding options and approaches
Build solutions and materials
Bespoke facilitators appointed
Multi–channel tool-sets and activities
Dialling in and forward momentum
Our Consultants, Trainers & Designers are some of the best in the industry. Hand picked for each project, we ensure they are the right people to deliver, design and lead your people through their learning journey.
Glenda Baily Ray
What our clients said
At MPI, we approach each project with the customer’s needs as the focus. That’s why we embrace collaboration – to give you exactly what you need to achieve your goals.
MPI Learning epitomises everything I would look for in a supplier from a true partnership perspective. They seek to understand the key business drivers, take a truly commercial approach and have the ability and credibility to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business at pace. Jerry is a pleasure to work with.
Jayne Nuttal – Barclays
The results we have demonstrated. The problems we have solved. The transformations we have empowered.
If you would like to know more please get in touch