Recruitment and Selection Training Programmes
People are your greatest asset so investing in building their capability in recruitment and selection is key to your future success.
We provide Bespoke Recruitment and Selection training programmes and skill development courses that enable our clients to build organisational capability to recruit, select, and retain the best talent. Recruit the people who offer the best fit within your organisational culture, have a meaningful connection with your purpose and values, and have the skills, capabilities, and potential to grow and develop with you and your organisation.
Book a Consultation
Book your Free No-Commitment Consultation today.
Who is it for?
Recruitment and Selection has never been more challenging as your business has to navigate an increasingly costly, uncertain, volatile, and demanding employment market. To recruit and retain the very best people, you need to equip your leaders and managers with the knowledge, skills, and insight, to design and deliver recruitment and selection processes that support your business purpose and aims.
People are your greatest asset so investing in building their capability to attract and recognise other great people is key to your future success.
We can deliver your learning in person, virtually or via elearning.
Bespoke Recruitment and Selection Training programmes designed and built for your business.
Bespoke Recruitment and Selection Training Courses designed and built for your business.
Bespoke Recruitment and Selection Training workshops designed and built for your business.
The impact Recruitment and Selection Training will have
Designed to help equip your people with a comprehensive, rigorous, and values-led approach to recruitment and selection, these courses offer a range of benefits and outcomes including:
- The ability to design an end-to-end recruitment and selection process
- The art of writing effective job descriptions and person specifications
- Taking an inclusive approach to attracting the best field of applicants
- Understanding the key UK employment legislative requirements, including the 9 protected characteristics
- Taking a values-based approach to recruitment to ensure organisational fit
Some recent statistics on current recruitment trends
- 9 out of 10 employers are struggling to fill jobs
- Job adverts featuring salary had 75% more engagement
- Overly complex application processes account for a 60% drop out rate.
- Referal job hires are 55% faster and up to 25% cheaper for the organisation
- 70% of employees will not tolerate a bad workplace culture
- 86% of employees would welcome flexible remote working practices
- 66% of employees would like their potential employer to communicate more regularly during the selection process
- The best candidates are often only on the market for up to 10 days before being hired
- 75% of professionals would be passively “available” if the right role were to become available
Source: Recruitee Blog
We also have a selection of, off the Shelf Recruitment and Selection Training Courses
The process to build your learning programme
Consultation discussions focusing on MPI inside out approach
Storyboarding options and approaches
Build solutions and materials
Bespoke facilitators appointed
Multi–channel tool-sets and activities
Dialling in and forward momentum
The results we have demonstrated. The problems we have solved. The transformations we have empowered.
What our clients said
At MPI, we approach each project with the customer’s needs as the focus. That’s why we embrace collaboration – to give you exactly what you need to achieve your goals.
MPI Learning epitomises everything I would look for in a supplier from a true partnership perspective. They seek to understand the key business drivers, take a truly commercial approach and have the ability and credibility to build relationships with senior stakeholders across the business at pace. Jerry is a pleasure to work with.
Jayne Nuttal – Barclays
If you would like to know more about our Recruitment and Selection Training Programmes please get in touch.