A four-hour workshop for HR Professionals in the area of Attraction, Selection and Recruitment of Neurodiverse people.
- Attract talented neurodiverse candidates
- Ensure equality in employment opportunities
- Comply with employer responsibilities (Equalities Act 2010)
Available as private Face to Face and virtual sessions (max 12 delegates) - £1,745 Plus VAT
Job adverts, descriptions and person specifications that are fit for purpose, accessible and attractive to neurodiverse candidates.
- Consider method, format, environment, unconscious bias – Is your interview process inclusive? What are you testing?
- Best practice for interviewing neurodiverse candidates
- Skills testing and work trials vs traditional job interviews
- Pre-employment information and support
- Discussing reasonable adjustments
You must have completed the Awareness Workshop