A four-hour Neurodiversity Workshop aimed at Leaders looking to understand Neurodiversity and how to create an environment to allow Neurodiverse colleagues to thrive.
- Accelerate speed-to-value of new hires
- Incorporate reasonable adjustments and support so people can perform optimally
- Ensure equality in performance management
- Comply with Equalities Act
How to ensure that new recruits have a positive introduction and start to their employment with your organisation.
- Sensory sensitivities, workplace environment, reasonable adjustments, and remote working.
- Inclusivity and the social aspects of work
- Peer support and allyship – How to promote mutual support and a collaborative approach.
A flexible approach and inclusive practice for meetings, appraisals, delegating work, giving instruction and agreeing outcomes
Available as private Face to Face and virtual sessions (max 12 delegates) - £1,745 Plus VAT
Leaders and Managers
You must have completed the Awareness Workshop