A virtual sales training programme aimed at enhancing the skills of the salesperson to have engaging customer conversations which open opportunities and close more business.
Want to run this event in-house? Enquire about running this event in-house
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
To enhance the participant's ability and confidence in presenting in a powerful, positive, and engaging way.
Salespeople will find that they are able to:
- Have a more focused conversation with their customer
- Ask questions which engage customers at a deeper level
- overcome objections using a tried and tested process
- present solutions that match the customer’s expectations
- close more business using these simple skills and behaviours
Module 1 – The Call
- Opening the call & gaining interest
- Building Rapport
- Rolling Role Play part 1
- Filmed demonstration following module of their opening call technique. Sent to facilitator to review
Module 2 – Understanding the Partner
- Masterful Questioning & Listening
- Handling Questions & Objections
- Rolling Role Play part 2
- Filmed demonstration of them using the questions and objection handling with one of their colleagues. (Sent to facilitator to review)
Module 3 – Presenting the Solution
- Getting the right Structure
- Design with the audience in mind
- Delivery for maximum impact
- Post Module Preparation – working in small teams to prepare a Customer Presentation
Module 4 – Practical – Practice makes perfect
- Teams take it in turn to present their solution
- Coaching comments linked to customer feedback
- Who won the business and why?