A dynamic and interactive one-day or two-half-day live virtual workshop for women leaders in business, government and non-profit organizations.
We’re the most educated, powerful generation of women in history, we’re graduating in higher numbers from university than men, reaching the senior ranks in business and politics and we’re the primary breadwinners in many households. Yet eight out of ten women experience stress on how to get everything done, reach our potential and establish a work/life balance.
The program will cover areas of key relevance to women leaders and those who aspire to leadership positions. As women make their way toward top positions and centre-stage roles in both public and private sector organisations, companies are under increasing pressure to bolster their boards with independent “heavyweights” and these are increasingly women.
Women bring a creative spark, intelligence, personality, professional ability and motivation to senior roles, but there are still constraints on career progression, both organisational and personal.
This fast-paced and highly interactive programme will consider some of these constraints and will discuss ways to address them. It will be led by an international trainer and communications expert, a leading advocate for women’s workplace issues. A powerful and dynamic seminar, it will focus on communications, career planning and management and leadership development for mid-to senior-level women managers. It will also cover some of the latest research findings from Europe and the USA regarding women in the economy and the contribution they make.
As an additional option, the programme can include a networking session featuring Susan’s dynamic workshop – ‘How to work a room: Savvy networking for business and personal success’.
Available as private Face to Face and virtual sessions (max 12 delegates) - £1,745 Plus VAT
The course covers:
- The barriers that keep women from getting ahead
- The DNA of women leaders
- The universal laws of leadership
- The best ways to create your own successful support system and increase the effectiveness of your networks
- The keys to creating high-performance work teams
- How to avoid getting trapped in the ‘Superwoman Syndrome’
- How to balance work and life and make the most of your time away from the office
- Dealing with maternity leave
- The keys to communicating with brevity and impact
- Communicating with alpha males
- Negotiating effectively
- Developing a new business agenda to support women
- Women as mentors and coaches
- Presence and personal image – getting it right
- Situational leadership
- Better manage your role when working in a male-dominated environment
- Learn to speak with authority and impact
- Understand your management and leadership style
- Be better able to motivate and inspire your team
- Understand how to create a work/life balance
- Engage with others in a supportive and inspiring training environment
This program will be particularly valuable for mid-senior women managers who are looking to make the next step in their career growth.