This workshop will provide an opportunity to understand and apply a range of commercial analysis tools in a problem-solving environment.
In today’s fast-changing competitive environment, people in all roles need to have more commercial awareness and responsibility. This workshop will provide an opportunity to understand and apply a range of commercial analysis tools in a problem-solving environment. We will examine what we mean by commercial awareness, the key analysis techniques and a problem-solving process, in order to increase your confidence and competence when dealing with commercial issues.
- Improve your ability to identify business opportunities
- Describe how the external environment impacts your organisation
- Analyse the internal business strengths and weaknesses
- Identify the external threats facing your organisation
- Apply a systematic process to fully understand opportunities and issues
- Plan and propose solutions to commercial problems
- Evaluate commercial decisions to ensure strategic fit
- What is commercial awareness
- Adopting a strategic approach
- Key commercial analysis tools
- The problem-solving cycle
- Making a case
- Case study